323 Percival Rd, Apt F
Shirley, NY 11967
Job Objective To obtain a Bilingual Accountant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in General Ledger account reconciliation
- Ability to interpret and follow oral and documented procedures
- Working knowledge of DOT safety regulations
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Strong ability to prepare financial and auditor statements, schedules and reports
- Remarkable ability to review and verify accuracy of data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone and people skills
- Strong Problem solving and strong analytical skills
Bilingual Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Watson, Shirley, NY
- Analyzed and applied appropriate principles in generating monthly accounting entries for various cash advance products (allowance for loan losses, revenue accruals, and eliminations).
- Analyzed business operations, trends, revenues, and financial commitments to plan future revenues and expenses.
- Assigned to develop and modify accounting systems.
- Provided ad hoc reporting and analytical support to management as needed.
- Notified management about issues related to resource operation and tax policies.
- Assisted with financial and management reporting.
Bilingual Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Mackay, Shirley, NY
- Managed weekly check runs including receiving all check requests and expense reports.
- Verified that they are in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Ensured to compute all invoices and expense reports into accounting software.
- Determined accounting requirements by administrating survey operations and recommended solutions to business and financial problems.
- Monitored and managed post-award grants to ensure that budgeting and administrative policies & procedures are being followed.
- Assisted Controller with monthly close including preparation of journal entries and distribution of financial reports.
- Prepared monthly grant reports and investigated any discrepancies in budget to actual.
- Managed database and systems for recording and tracking grant proposals, awards and related reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated