Charge Entry Specialist Resume
Here is the Charge Entry Specialist Resume example:
1020 Fowler Avenue
Tucker, GA 30084
Job Objective Charge Entry Specialist seeking position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in medical billing and coding in an ambulatory setting
- Thorough knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 coding and medical terminology
- Familiarity with Medic & CORE systems, OccuSource, Billing &Collection Software, and protocols
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Sound ability to work under deadlines and multitask under deadlines
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Ability to cope with changing environment
- Superior organizational and intrapersonal skills
Charge Entry Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Concentra, Tucker, GA
- Performed on-site billing and collection for all Central Business Office.
- Interacted directly with on-site personnel.
- Computed all ancillary charges.
- Resolved billing and charge entry issues.
- Maintained time cards for payroll.
- Assisted with month end close.
Charge Entry Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
HCA Healthcare, Tucker, GA
- Received and reviewed charge documents.
- Ensured that the charge information provided is correct and accurate.
- Balanced Charge Summary to tickets.
- Ensured to keep the supervisor apprised of charge entry.
- Billed and entered charges in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Kenyon College, Gambier, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated