Chartered Accountant Resume
Here is the Chartered Accountant Resume example:
1737 SW Big Tree Rd
Dallas, GA 30132
Job Objective To obtain a Chartered Accountant position with a reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to Interpret and translate oral or written data into clear and concise management report
- Complete Knowledge of the basics of accounting packages
- Able to listen to and comprehend complex instructions
- Great ability to reconcile accounts, records, reports and journals
- Excellent analytical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly proficient in PC including Hyperion Essbase, and MS Office applications
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethics and integrity
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to make sound decisions, and accurate judgment in a timely manner
Chartered Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Sony, Dallas, GA
- Provided costing information for management, introduced cost cutting methods and assisted the organization to determine suitable selling prices.
- Ensured to seek information with matters concerning the formation, financial structure and liquidation of limited companies.
- Liaised with clients (individuals and businesses) and provided financial information and advice.
- Reviewed the company’s systems and analyzed risk.
- Performed tests to check financial information and systems.
- Advised clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability).
Chartered Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Kenwood, Dallas, GA
- Maintained accounting records and prepared accounts and management information for small businesses.
- Suggested clients to merge and acquire companies in order to expand business.
- Advised clients to develop and deal with insolvency specific areas of business.
- Detected & prevented fraud, and managed & assisted junior colleagues.
- Prepared financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepared financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting.
Associate Degree in Charted Accounting, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated