Chief Internal Auditor Resume
Here is the Chief Internal Auditor Resume example:
2092 Pickens Way
Tyler, TX 75757
Job Objective Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as a Chief Internal Auditor by becoming a valued member of your team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in performing internal auditing
- Excellent knowledge of the accepted internal auditing standards and procedures
- Good knowledge of management and internal controls of financial transactions
- Proficient with computer programs including spreadsheets, flow charts, graphic presentations and data mining programs
- Sound time management skills
- Ability to compute, summarize and aggregate audit reports and data
- Ability to develop, administer, monitor and adjust reasonable production schedules
Chief Internal Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Hancock Bank, Tyler, TX
- Determined the organizations needs of the Audit Department.
- Prepared and supervised annual operating budgets.
- Managed execution of the audit program ensuring efficiency.
- Coordinated and directed the reporting of auditing reports.
- Reviewed and evaluated disposition of audit findings suggesting corrective action.
- Administered preparation, coordination and execution of periodic Audit Committee meetings.
Chief Internal Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
XL Capital, Tyler, TX
- Lead the Audit department professionally ensuring high standard of accuracy.
- Prepared long term audit plans measuring risk factors and evaluating corrective actions.
- Managed effectively budgets and other allocated resources.
- Ensured optimum audit coverage with the external auditor.
- Reported audit findings with recommendations to the Chief Officers and Members.
- Performed towards achieving anticipated results and Audit Division goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated