Club Secretary Resume
Here is the Club Secretary Resume example:
2494 Marcus Street
Albertville, AL 35950
Job Objective To use my abilities and training as a Club Secretary to help growing company meet or exceed overall goals while also enhancing my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of performing office management, recordkeeping and accounting tasks of club
- In-depth knowledge of administrative controls and their implementation and club’s website management
- Remarkable knowledge of use of Microsoft Office and accounting systems
- Familiarity with assigning work to junior staff and conducting performance assessment
- Ability to interact with club staff, members, and community groups, in a courteous manner
- Ability to attend and participated in external events on behalf of the club
Lee College, Albertville, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Responded to and directed incoming phone calls to appropriate departments.
- Sorted and delivered office mails to intended recipients, accurately.
- Monitored and updated club website, in an efficient manner.
- Completed and filed all club paperwork, on a daily basis.
- Employed new club workers and handled staff-scheduling activities.
- Maintained club premises and assisted in inventory management of office supplies.
University of Rochester, Albertville, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Oversaw all operations of club office and prepared budget of the club.
- Arranged and attended club meetings and took accurate notes.
- Managed promotional events of the club and oversaw distribution of advertising materials.
- Prepared and maintained correct and current records of club activities, members, and financial information.
- Used and maintained club office machinery, facilities, and membership database.
- Interpreted and complied with Performing Rights, Data Protection, and barlicensing requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Capital University, Columbus, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated