Construction Accountant Resume
Here is the Construction Accountant Resume example:
2200 W Main St
Lynchburg, VA 24503
Job Objective Seeking a Construction Accountant position in management support where achieved accounting skills will be developed.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In Depth knowledge of concepts such as probability, statistical inference and fundamentals of geometry
- Excellent ability to write and interpret reports, correspondence and government regulations
- Ability to effectively present to groups of people including employees, vendors and the general public
- Ability to apply ratio and proportion concepts to situations
- Ability to interpret instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Word and Microsoft Access
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving Skills
- Remarkable ability to review and verify accuracy of data
Construction Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Komatsu America Corporation, Lynchburg, VA
- Reconciled job cost detail to the general ledger, closed out old jobs, set up new jobs with the predevelopment cost.
- Assisted the independent auditors with construction cost certifications.
- Maintained construction files for all paid invoices, lien waivers and drew application for all projects.
- Reviewed construction costs (and cost codes) with construction administrator and project manager for payment requests.
- Prepared cost and budget reports to ensure better management of the projects.
- Reviewed all approved construction invoices and oversee payment.
- Prepared & ensured to gather related information for the cost certification, including invoices, lien waivers, insurance certificates and project schedules.
Construction Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
EQT Corporation, Lynchburg, VA
- Evaluated and inventoried real property and equipment recording information.
- Generated reports concerning Month, Quarter and Year-End Close Processes.
- Ensured to update and maintain General Ledger.
- Constructed loan schedules and draws.
- Administered partnership accounting for allocations, distributions and reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Bentley University, Waltham, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated