Financial Accountant Resume
Here is the Financial Accountant Resume example:
1245 Donnelly Ave SW
Lewisville, TX 75028
Job Objective To secure the position of Financial Accountant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth Knowledge of the accounting and financial practices
- Exceptional knowledge of Statutory and GAAP accounting principles including consolidation
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, General Ledger and fixed Assets software’s
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, assign, coordinate, organize, and prioritize work
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethics and integrity
- Excellent ability to review and verify accuracy of data
Financial Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Churchill Financial LLC, Lewisville, TX
- Assigned to prepare, observe and analyze bookkeeping records, financial statements and reports.
- Ensured accuracy and completeness of reports adhering to procedural standards.
- Notified management concerning finances of establishment.
- Assigned to develop and modify accounting systems.
- Assisted with the preparation of support for annual audits by outside auditors and preparation of fund tax returns.
Financial Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Minntech Corp., Lewisville, TX
- Administered financial accounts, cash monitoring and reconciliations.
- Updated General Ledger and portfolio system accounting.
- Prepared fund and Limited Partners performance data.
- Assisted with capital calls and distributions to investors.
- Responded to queries from investors and prepared quarterly financial reports.
- Prepared internal & external analysis and assisted in fund raising and preparation of investor presentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Ashford University, Clinton, IA
Master’s Degree in Finance, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated