Fiscal Officer Resume
Here is the Fiscal Officer Resume example:
2352 Roosevelt Wilson Lane
San Bernardino, CA92410
Job Objective Pursuing a Fiscal Officer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the organization in meeting end goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in Fund accounting, and budget planning,
- Outstanding knowledge of purchasing returned goods, disbursements, inventory, audits and contracts & grants administration
- Good knowledge of the accounting system and state finance laws
- Extensive knowledge of internal control requirements and procedures
- Familiarity with federal circulars that govern grant and contracts – NIH, NSF, ONR, DOE, ACS
- Ability to gather and analyze data, and to prepare reports for management
- Proficient in MS Office suite and Internet
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to utilize strategic planning skills
Fiscal Officer, August 2005 – Present
Commonwealth of Massachusetts, San Bernardino, CA
- Managed agency’s budget, including all state, federal, trust and capital funding in compliance with all state and federal applicable regulations.
- Coordinated state and federal grants by providing technical review of applications, awards processing, financial reports and training for grant recipients.
- Managed fiscal matters of agency and coordinated with Executive Office of Education (EOE).
- Prepared and delivered presentations and trainings.
- Handled inquiries of internal and external clients on fiscal impact of budget, business and grants management decisions.
- Identified trends, and recommended system improvements, implemented change and managed deadlines.
Fiscal Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
North Carolina Office of State Personnel, San Bernardino, CA
- Achieved accounting operational goals and recommended strategic plans and reviews.
- Guided organization actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating financial policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Managed development and consolidation of budgets; monitored and controlled variances.
- Supported board of directors by providing required and requested information.
- Advised on capital expenditures, financial opportunities, and financial dangers.
- Assisted with obtaining funds by preparing grant proposal budgets and narratives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Mitchell College, New London, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated