Hotel Accountant Resume Example
Here is the Hotel Accountant Resume example:
822 N Chapel Hill Ave
Williford, AR 72482
Job Objective Seeking a Hotel Accountant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immense knowledge of standard Hotel billing practices and procedure
- Focused and detail oriented to handle large amounts of currency
- In depth knowledge of SAP and activity-based cost accounting and US GAAP
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to review and verify accuracy of data
- Remarkable ability to communicate well with clients
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethics and integrity
Hotel Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Sheraton Birmingham Hotel, Williford, AR
- Compiled hotel and restaurant reports, including Flash, Forecast, P&L Summary, Accounts Receivable Aging, Actual vs Budget Analysis.
- Prepared daily cash deposits and post cash receipts ensuring appropriate accounts receivable and collections.
- Ensured to post and reconcile monthly management fees, reimbursed costs, and hotel and restaurant billings.
- Maintain subsidiary payroll summary registers and reports and assisted in posting of month-end journal entries.
- Partnered with monthly development project billings for service fees and reimbursable expenses.
- Coordinated with Asst. Corporate Controller on special assignments and projects.
Hotel Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Hyatt Hotels, Williford, AR
- Reviewed and posted invoices and prepared disbursements and process checks for centralized hotels.
- Assist hotels with accounts payable and vendor issues.
- Analyzed business trends, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to plan future revenues and expenses.
- Reported to the organization regarding established funds.
- Properly accounted assigned entries.
- Analyzed budgets and prepared periodic reports that compared calculated costs to actual costs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated