Income Auditor Resume Example
Here is the Income Auditor Resume example:
2312 Cherry Tree Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Objective To obtain a position as an Income Auditor with a small but dependable firm in which my experience can be an asset in the growth of company.
- Substantial experience in income audit
- Sound knowledge of general accounting principles
- Familiarity with computer accounting programs
- Good knowledge of financial information and basic calculation functions
- Amazing ability to gather complex data from different sources
- Proficiency in Excel, computer literate, detail work and problem solving skills
- Ability in preparing and analyzing data figures and transcriptions
- Strong Organizational Skills & Detail Oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Income Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Morgans Hotel Group, Jacksonville, FL
- Performed appropriate revenue allocations.
- Reviewed and verified the accuracy of revenues reported to Accounts Receivable.
- Maintained daily and monthly reconciliation of sales/occupancy taxes.
- Prepared daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Provided assistance in the closing of books at month end.
- Generated accurate balance sheet and maintained reconciliations.
Income Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Anabella Hotel, Jacksonville, FL
- Audited daily revenues and transactions in property management.
- Prepared journal entries and appropriately posted the general ledger.
- Reviewed and verified the accuracy of the accounts receivable, advance deposit and guest ledgers.
- Prepared daily, weekly and monthly reports by the designated deadlines.
- Performed random audit counts between periods.
- Assisted management in preparing the annual operating and capital budgets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Mount Marty College, Yankton, SD
Income Auditor Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated