Inventory Auditor Resume Example
Here is the Inventory Auditor Resume example:
2376 Oakdale Avenue
Lakeland, FL 33801
Job Objective Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as an Inventory Auditor by becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in inventory auditing
- Sound knowledge of management, bookkeeping and accounting practices
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing and accounting
- Amazing ability to work ineffectively in stores and warehouses
- Ability to gather relevant facts and perform root cause analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and applications
- Excellent communication skills through speaking, listening, and writing at all levels
- Outstanding time management and interrelations skills
Inventory Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Circle K Stores Inc., Lakeland, FL
- Utilized inventory equipment to count merchandise.
- Completed cash reconciliation and verified daily deposits.
- Performed multi-tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Conducted surveys and ensured conformity with operational and monetary procedures.
- Contributed to team effort by achieving desired results.
- Ensured to work in a safe manner by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
Inventory Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Adecco, Lakeland, FL
- Audited item signs to accurately maintain inventory.
- Researched and recorded all departmental rings and price adjustments.
- Managed to back-up all manual shipping documents initiating appropriate action.
- Attended meetings and conferred concerns and solutions for losses.
- Assisted in maintaining biannual inventories.
- Provided quick customer service to employees and suppliers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM
Inventory Auditor Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated