IRA Specialist Resume Example
Here is the IRA Specialist Resume example:
4583 Lady Bug Drive
Staten Island, NY 10306
Job Objective Looking for work within the company in the position of IRA Specialist. Experienced with behind the scenes managerial duties as well as hands-on work in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in CD & IRA processing
- Huge knowledge of IRA rules
- Steep knowledge of Ally Bank’s products
- Familiarity with Windows-based PC skills
- Amazing ability to multi-task
Capital One, Staten Island, NY
May 2006 – Present
- Managed operational administration of Individual Retirement Accounts.
- Handled IRS compliance and system integrity.
- Assessed receipt of Retirement Account Transaction forms.
- Aided employees and customers.
- Updated individual customer files.
- Administered Retirement account transfer requests.
- Reviewed IRA distributions and conducted research.
Ally, Staten Island, NY
March 2003 – April 2006
- Acted as primary contact for resolution of IRA issues.
- Managed filing and file maintenance.
- Coordinated with Customer Call Center.
- Suggested policy changes to management.
- Formulated varied reports for management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
St. Francis College, Brooklyn, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated