Lead Accountant Resume
Here is the Lead Accountant Resume example:
8750 Carmel Valley Rd
Job Objective Seeking a Lead Accountant position to contribute my bookkeeping and office management skills to an organization offering opportunity for improvement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound Knowledge and expertise in accounting principles, practices and procedures
- In- Depth Knowledge of analytical methods, sampling and retrieval techniques
- Strong Ability to synthesize all forms of data into clear, thoughtful, actionable deliverables
- Excellent ability to summarize and analyze information for budgeting revenues and expenses
- Ability to analyze causes of variances between actual and budgeted income and expenses
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify, qualify and prioritize activities
- Ability to work well with individuals at all levels, inside and outside the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Microsoft Access
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving Skills
Lead Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Nemours, Poway, CA
- Prepared and analyzed consolidated balance sheet and equity reconciliation.
- Prepared goodwill and intangible reconciliation and analyzed acquisitions and divestitures.
- Supported with the preparation of the consolidated brokerage balance sheet and equity reconciliation.
- Evaluated discontinued operation balance sheet, intercompany reconciliation, and other related information and suggested modifications.
- Maintained the general ledger by gathering and posting entries; reviewing; and reconciling accounts.
Lead Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
LyondellBasell Industries, Poway, CA
- Resolved issues and processed improvement opportunities.
- Acted as technical resource and business leader to the accounting team.
- Encouraged customer satisfaction, quality and productivity within the team.
- Maintained high ethical standards in financial reporting.
- Reviewed account reconciliations for accuracy.
- Managed proper accounting of domestic and foreign subsidiaries and joint ventures.
MBA, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated