Management Accountant Resume
Here is the Management Accountant Resume example:
33763 Lost River Rd
Job Objective To obtain a Management Accountant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of how an organization works and manages resources
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to face off and present, in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to prioritize own and the team’s workload whilst maintaining effective relationships
- Ability to work accurately under fixed reporting dates
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Word, Microsoft Access, and data manipulation
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Great ability to reconcile accounts, records, reports and journals
Management Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Michael Page International, Elkhorn, NE
- Ensured that all income and costs are correctly stated at the end of each period.
- Provided financial support for the new bids process, professional services and managed services side of the business.
- Monitored actual results and provided narrative to explain variances against the plan, and prior periods.
- Monitored accuracy of prior month forecast against actual outturn.
- Coordinated with the annual budgeting process as its member.
- Compiled the monthly forecast – revenues and costs and administered project reviews.
Management Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Proton Energy Systems, Elkhorn, NE
- Utilized Management Information Systems to collect, analyze, and disseminate data in the form of concise information.
- Recommended the management with written reports and to obtain agreement on action plans to address issues.
- Ensured that all finance and finance-related systems are working effectively.
- Developed and implemented finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures.
- Monitored banking activities of the company and performed monthly and annual fiscal closing activities.
- Ensured adequate cash flow to meet the company requirements adhering to local, state and federal laws.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Silver Lake College, Manitowoc, WI
Master’s Degree in Accountancy, Ashford University, Clinton, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated