Accounting Office Manager Resume
Here is the Accounting Office Manager Resume example:
4720 Ashford Drive
Washington, VA 20005
Job Objective Long time Accounting Office Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing accounts in an office environment
- Outstanding knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Deep knowledge of financial and accounting software applications
- Exceptional ability to maintain records of all accounting transactions
- Remarkable ability to interpret and analyze all financial records
- Ability to prepare clear and concise correspondence
- Ability to perform account reconciliations accurately and locate outages
- Ability to perform financial analysis and interpret statutes
- Skilled to work in a fast paced environment and complete work on deadline
Accounting Office Manager
Harvey’s, Washington, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered various office functions such as clerical work and preparing various reports.
- Determined various ways to improve effectiveness of operations.
- Monitored work and ensured compliance to all corporate standards.
- Managed work of subordinates and evaluated it on a regular basis.
- Developed plans to design goals and ensured it accomplishment.
- Maintained payroll, account receivables and payable and prepared records.
- Ensured work according to Federal, State and local labor laws and regulations.
- Facilitated work in accordance to company handbook.
SandForce, Inc., Washington, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Ensured compliance to all federal and state policies and regulations.
- Managed expenditure for organization, processes all purchase vouchers and analyzed data.
- Monitored vendor invoice, prepared code for data entry and reviewed it to ensure accuracy.
- Analyzed any payment discrepancy with vendors and resolved it.
- Performed accounting work on computerized accounting software, maintained and analyzed data.
- Administered everyday working of organization such as managing correspondence and telephone lines.
LaBarge, Inc., Washington, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Documented and evaluated all invoices and ensured approval prior to payment.
- Maintained records of all employee expenses and account payables.
- Ensured signatures on all account payable checks.
- Managed vendor inquiries and ensured resolution.
- Analyzed all accounts and maintained accuracy in data.
- Coordinated with Accounting Manager and completed special projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Millikin University, Decatur, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated