Accounting Officer Resume Example
Here is the Accounting Officer Resume example:
4399 Franklin Avenue
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as an Accounting Officer in well organized organization to help the organization reach its objectives.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to analyze revenues, costs, financial liabilities, and assets
- Ability to research and analysis of accounting matters
- Ability to develop, implement and upgrade financial systems and controls
- Ability to prepare financial statements and reports
- Ability to assist on invoicing and cash collection process
- Ability to prepare regular and periodic reports
- Professional Experience
Horn Solutions, Corpus Christi, TX
August 2005 – Present
Formulated MAS Reports and managed accounting.
Administered internal business review processes.
Coordinated with CFO and evaluated budgets.
Imparted financial input on decisions affecting company.
Supervised Corporate Controller, Financial Analysis and Reporting Manager.
Bank of the Commonwealth, Corpus Christi, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
Developed a team and carried out evaluation of accounting matters.
Coordinated with investor relations.
Handled accounting function and bank accounting policy.
Monitored tax compliance and coordinated with audit committee and Board of Directors.
Aided as annual external audit liaison.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Wittenberg University, Springfield, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated