Premium Auditor Resume
Here is the Premium Auditor Resume example:
2520 Roane Avenue
Allentown, MD 20222
Objective Qualified Premium Auditor seeking work with an established firm in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound experience in field Premium Audit, casualty rating and processing and underwriting
- Remarkable knowledge and expertise in techniques and standards of audit
- Good knowledge of premium state laws and regulations
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and LOTUS Notes
- Ability to work independently, utilizing strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent analytical & mathematical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Premium Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Questpro Consultants, Allentown, MD
- Managed and maintained occupancy report.
- Followed premium audited system processes and procedures.
- Checked locations and determined problems that would create an order filling error.
- Analyzed postings, documents and figures to ensure that they are properly coded and mathematically correct.
- Performed cycle counts, conducted back order checks, full trailer audits and inventory checks.
- Audited and analyzed insured’s business operations.
Premium Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Travelers, Allentown, MD
- Conducted audit of selected Commercial Lines adjustable policies.
- Determined and developed premium basis and classification.
- Performed material audits to optimize aptness and efficiency.
- Ensured audit quality by examining them.
- Recorded audit information and transmitted completed audits in a timely manner.
- Informed Special Investigative Unit regarding any fraud noticed immediately.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Spring Arbor University, Spring Arbor, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated