Private Accountant Resume Example
Here is the Private Accountant Resume example:
5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective A Private Accountant position in an established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience of private banking and commercial lending
- Sound knowledge of finance, accounting and budgeting, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- In-depth knowledge of fundamental lending and estate planning concepts
- Excellent knowledge of applicable banking, insurance, and securities laws and regulations
- Good knowledge of short and long period budgeting and estimating
- Proven relationship management and sales skills and excellent client service skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Private Accountant, August 2005 – Present
AIG, Chicago, IL
- Directed and coordinated financial planning and management of the company.
- Recommended financial measuring standards for the department.
- Ensured conformity with local, state and central budgetary coverage necessities.
- Monitored and analyzed changes to accounting policy.
- Proposed modification of systems and data to ensure accurate depiction of financial information.
- Provided recommendations and rationale to include time, labor and cost savings for initiatives to improve inefficient operations.
- Developed action plans for process improvement and measuring performance.
Private Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Blackrock, Chicago, IL
- Overseen financial management of foreign operations and developed financial and budget policies and procedures.
- Inspected financial, actual and inventory of assets.
- Determined cash flow and profit margins and anticipated in market and economic conditions.
- Coordinated the development, confirmation and examining of private data files.
- Reported monthly actual performance against forecast and develop analysis for variances.
- Worked with trade and technology divisions to classify deliverables.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated