Production Accountant Resume
Here is the Production Accountant Resume example:
5671 Huntley Ave
Job Objective Seeking a Production Accountant position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified accountant with accomplished experience in production accounting
- In depth knowledge of accounting and auditing principles and practices
- Proficient with SAP, Microsoft office suite, Peoplesoft and Hyperion Essbase
- Amazing ability to examine and verify financial documents and reports
- Demonstrated skills in managing employees and meetings
- Amazing ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Remarkable ability to handle challenging issues with diplomacy
- Strong communication and written skills
Production Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Disney ABC Television Group, Tremonton, UT
- Assisted the Director, Finance & Planning with all aspects of development fund budgeting, tracking and reporting.
- Acted as the liaison with Directors and Producers to prepare production budgets for pilots and trailers.
- Ensured that budgets are in accordance with all internal contracts and with union and guild collective bargaining agreements.
- Managed and tracked charge-offs from overall deals for services provided on all projects and productions.
Production Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Accountemps, Tremonton, UT
- Performed standard accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- Generated standard monthly financial reports and ad-hoc reports.
- Provided instant status responses on company accounts payable issues.
- Coordinated with vendors, contractors and company staff.
- Supported company CPA in the preparation and filing of company tax returns.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Charter Oak State College, New Britain, CT
Master’s Degree in Accountancy, Walden University, Minneapolis, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated