Project Estimator Resume
Here is the Project Estimator Resume example:
4309 Bartlett Avenue
Troy, MI 48098
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure aposition as Project Estimator where my experience and skills can be employed to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of the electric utility industry
- Thorough knowledgeof the National Electric Code
- Outstanding technical translation and math skills
- Ability tounderstand architectural, structural, mechanical and related drawings in relation
- Ability tocalculate loads in accordance with the N.E.C
- Excellent Computer Skills and proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Project Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Meridian Solar, Inc., Troy, MI
- Prepared accurate cost estimates to support the project bidding process.
- Estimated for PV solar energy system projects being bid to government, commercial, and private customers.
- Performed costs, fees, and electrical material costs estimation for all system orders.
- Established Quality Control standards for all electrical installations.
- Coordinated the work assignments of electrical subcontractors.
- Developed and maintained effective communication channels with field personal.
Project Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Southern California Edison, Troy, MI
- Performed cost estimating, engineering review and risk assessment on some of the company’s largest and most complicated construction projects.
- Coordinated with infrastructure replacement and construction of new transmission lines and substations.
- Prepared conceptual planning and definitive estimates using ProEst estimating program.
- Ensured consistency and accuracy of estimates.
- Analyzed actual project costs against estimates to evaluate impacts to project costs.
- Produced data for regulatory reporting and General Rate Case (GRC) and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) filings.
- Monitored online shared drive and data base to ensure estimates and data are up to date and available.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, William Carey University, Hattiesburg, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated