Property Accountant Resume Example
Here is the Property Accountant Resume example:
39439 County Road 500
Job Objective Seeking a Property Accountant position in a leading accounting firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in property management accounting and budget preparation
- Operational knowledge of property management software’s like MRI and Yardi
- Proficient in a variety of computer applications and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Amazing ability to balance multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a detail oriented environment
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Property Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Ajilon Professional Staffing, Williford, IN
- Prepared and entered journal entries related to accrual-based GAAP accounting.
- Reviewed and approved payables, leases, billing adjustments, and deposits.
- Maintained accurate detailed records of fixed assets and generated all ledgers fixed asset entries.
- Prepared and assembled financial reports for monthly operating reports.
- Prepared bank and balance sheet reconciliations and financial statements monthly.
- Assisted Property Managers with Business Plans and quarterly Forecasts.
- Coordinated with Property Managers.
Property Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Colonial Properties Trust, Williford, IN
- Ensured proper coding of all invoices or payables associated with assigned entities.
- Reviewed bank loan balances and replacement services.
- Analyzed monthly financial statements and investigated budget variances.
- Resolved accounting issues with property staff and performed a month end close.
- Maintained general ledgers, payables, mortgaged escrows.
- Coordinated month-end close and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated