Property Management Accountant Resume
Here is the Property Management Accountant Resume example:
1464 Cajah Mountain Rd
Radford, VA 24141
Job Objective To obtain a Property Management Accountant position where my administrative experience, inspiration and a dedication to excellence will be utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Accomplished experience in commercial real estate accounting
- Strong knowledge of real estate financial accounting, recoveries, budgeting and forecasting
- In-depth knowledge of state and local property tax laws
- Proficient in MS Office suite, ERP systems, PTMS, Yardi Property Management and Accounting and general ledger software
- Excellent accounting and comprehension skills
- Amazing ability to professionally interact with on-site staff and third party clients
- Strong analytical ability to solve problems with minimal oversight
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Property Management Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Realtex Development Corporation, Radford, VA
- Prepared monthly and quarterly reporting packages for properties.
- Performed analysis, cash flow analysis, and balance sheet, reserves, and capital expenditure analysis.
- Reconciled general ledger balances for assets and liabilities.
- Ensured accuracy of tenant charges.
- Reviewed, analyzed, and recorded adjustments and accruals to general ledger.
- Set up policies, procedures and internal controls to oversee monthly review of property management trust accounts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated