Records Analyst Resume
Here is the Records Analyst Resume example:
4620 N Western Ave
Atlanta, GA 30315
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Records Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to plan and coordinate data and records management
- Ability to research and audit engine records and generate disk sheets
- Wide knowledge of records and information management
- Ability to manage and maintain confidential information
- Ability to use independent judgment to analyze data
Virgin America, Atlanta, GA
August 2005 – Present
- Coordinated the shipment of lab notebooks to secure off-site storage locations.
- Archived documents and materials from multiple departments within Novartis.
- Coordinated effectively with vendors for issues such as staffing, purchasing, shipping, storage and microfilming.
- Collected and archived Reports and Documents.
- Managed and maintained highly sensitive and confidential material.
- Ensured correct procedures guidelines have been followed.
University of Washington, Atlanta, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Analyzed and determined joint operating agreements, contracts, farmout agreements and assignments.
- Processed and reviewed lease payment obligations.
- Generated and created monthly calendars for lease payments, obligations and expirations.
- Provided efficient assistance to Power Station and General Office engineering and technical staff.
- Analyzed technical records and documents and drawings.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting
University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated