Records Specialist Resume
Here is the Records Specialist Resume example:
1796 Wescam Court
Reno, NV 89506
Job Objective Seeking position that utilizes my training as an accomplished Records Specialist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing work in a college academic office
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications and electronic applications
- Deep knowledge of specialized information
- Remarkable ability to perform specific job functions
- Exceptional ability to organize work
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
Western & Southern Financial Group, Reno, NV
May 2006 – Present
- Administered and identified all document types and named batch accurately.
- Managed all paperwork and performed checks effectively.
- Ensured optimal levels of customer services to clients of various internal business units.
- Performed internal audits, assisted in retrieving all documents and handling all customer complaints.
- Maintained storage area and ensured confidentiality of all general records.
- Monitored system outputs and made corrections to customer master records.
- Handled multiple systems and identified policy numbers accurately.
Chelsea Search Group, Inc., Reno, NV
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed and filed all documents according to company procedures and policies.
- Maintained files and prepared a list of all active and inactive files.
- Prepared folders for existing and prospective clients.
- Monitored all classify material and integrated it to client files.
- Provided assistance to staff when required for file retrieval.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated