1842 E Mountain Sky Ave
Job Objective Seeking a Systems Accountant position that offers an immediate challenge and opportunity for advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified accountant with accomplished experience in accounting
- Strong financial systems application knowledge and a sound understanding of accounting principles
- Familiarity with accounting software, revenue & deferral software, royalty payment software
- Proficient in Crystal Reports, Report Writer, Direct to Table Imports, and system integration
- Operational knowledge of relational database concepts, and client-server concepts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great ability to respond to inquiries promptly
- Strong ability to update, insert, select and delete statements
Systems Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS), Blackwood, NJ
- Performed system development, and evaluation tasks involving subsystems of primary automated accounting systems.
- Adapted and modified existing systems to meet changing requirements and to comply with new legislation.
- Researched, developed and documented user requirements for automated application.
- Coordinated requirements with other organizations and serviced activities.
- Recommended requirements for data flow controls and output requirements necessary for the design of automated systems.
- Reviewed and analyzed accounting records, reports, and various other output products to identify systems and regulatory problems.
Systems Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Michael Page International, Blackwood, NJ
- Provided and supported department requests for financial data.
- Supported system upgrades and maintained the Paychex payroll system.
- Reviewed setup and investigation of program upgrades and reports.
- Provided effective and high quality customer service to and business partnership with the wider organization.
- Ensured that consistent practices are used throughout the company to maintain the integrity of the financial systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration & Finance, Bentley University, Waltham, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated