8750 Carmel Valley Rd
Job Objective To obtain a Treasury Accountant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Accomplished experience in treasury-related accounting pronouncements
- Good knowledge of accounting systems and processes
- Familiarity with debt, derivatives and short term investments within a financial services environment
- Skilled in invoicing, bank reconciliation, financial closing analysis, and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ERP accounting systems
- Strong financial accounting skills and good understanding of IFRS
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Amazing ability to identify and resolve practical problems
Treasury Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Google Inc., Poway, CA
- Accumulated and analyzed financial data and prepared accounting reports.
- Prepared cash transfer schedules and credit card receivables spreadsheets.
- Verified daily cash receipts and reports from credit department, to bank statements.
- Prepared monthly bank reconciliations.
- Identified and resolved any discrepancies found.
- Recorded GL entries, prepared Financial Statements and Quarterly reporting package to Parent company.
- Supported Journal Entry and maintained excel summary of monthly journal entries.
Treasury Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Casio America, Inc., Poway, CA
- Liaised with the Treasury Investment panel regarding investment-related transaction guidelines.
- Monitored investment accounting monthly closure process and related accounting entries.
- Interacted with external auditors on complex accounting issues.
- Documented investment accounting policy and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated