Volunteer Accountant Resume
Here is the Volunteer Accountant Resume example:
39439 County Road 500
Williford, IN 46394
Job Objective To obtain a Volunteer Accountant position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified Public Accountant with experience in nongovernmental and nonprofit organization
- Strong knowledge of business, accounting and cost control principles
- Good understanding of federal and state financial policy
- Amazing ability to work in a multicultural surroundings
- Skilled in utilizing financial and accounting software applications like Quickbooks
- Superb accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Exceptional ability to analyze and prepare financial reports and accounts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Volunteer Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Breaking Ground, Williford, IN
- Monitored book keeping methods and assisted closing books at the end of each year.
- Analyzed financial records and estimated financial and budget requirements.
- Evaluated organizational need for procurement of funds and investment of surplus (when applicable).
- Initiated and coordinated the implementation of accounting and related procedures.
- Analyzed and reexamined budgets and accounts for local, state, central and private funding contracts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated