Academic Manager Resume Example
Here is the Academic Manager Resume example:
3333 Gregory Lane
Louisville, KY 40202
Job Objective To secure a position as Academic Manager and to be considered a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in FA and CPR
- Admirable experience in providing advising to students and teachers and managing education for faculty
- Deep knowledge of school schedules and its interpretation
- Operational knowledge of post secondary education
- Remarkable ability to coordinate with students and faculty
- Huge ability to ensure achievement of all departmental goals
- Familiarity with scheduling school-wide assessments – MCAS, MAP, MEPA
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
Vmware, Louisville, KY
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained all work according to company principles and values.
- Planned and supervised all activities of Academic department and ensured work for all curriculums.
- Developed project and ensured compliance to all instructional requirements and monitored appropriate teaching.
- Administered and maintained departmental budget.
- Coordinated with human resources departments and conducted interviews of potential candidates and performed appraisals.
- Maintained and updated record for students and ensured maintenance of all academic related work.
- Designed orientation programs for all new faculty members and assisted in training members.
- Participated in staff meetings and conducted evaluation of instructors.
Argosy University, Louisville, KY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed instructional teams for content areas in assistance with principal.
- Coordinated with various instruction teams and ensured completion of all content areas.
- Designed curriculum, evaluated it and recommended required modifications.
- Developed instructional strategies and provided required training to staff.
- Participated in various conferences and workshops and assessed effectiveness of programs.
- Provided assistance in scheduling classes and prepared a master schedule.
Visual Arts Press, Ltd, Louisville, KY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted students and departments in developing educational requirements.
- Planned academic programs and goals and evaluated progress of students.
- Prepared course selections and assisted in registration process.
- Evaluated and implemented department and university policies and procedures.
- Maintained all student confidential information at all times.
- Managed email services for management.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Management
Cogswell Polytechnical College, Sunnyvale, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated