Acquisition Analyst Resume
Here is the Acquisition Analyst Resume example:
7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective To secure an Acquisition Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in DoD program acquisition
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Microsoft Access, and data manipulation
- Goal oriented and ability to work under pressure
Acquisition Analyst, August 2005 – Present
SPARTA, Inc., Seattle, WA
- Prepared program management correspondence spreadsheets, charts and presentations.
- Conducted research and prepared management, organizational and business analyses and forecasts.
- Analyzed complex contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data and customer maintenance practices.
- Maintained and conducted financial trend analysis, life cycle acquisition tracking and data entry.
- Analyzed customer operation characteristics and related reports to determine requirements.
- Assessed system acquisition process issues.
Acquisition Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
CACI International, Inc., Seattle, WA
- Conducted analysis and developed reports to make sure delivery orders are within negotiated and agreed parameters and Government cost control guidelines.
- Reviewed and defined internal contract policy procedures for initiating new contract actions.
- Participated and facilitated program management reviews and business meetings.
- Prepared and coordinated coordinate inputs for acquisition documentation, status reports, briefings, and information inquiries.
- Indulged in preparing materials in support of government award fee evaluations and recommendations.
- Analyzed and reviewed contractor proposals and prepared technical reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated