Active Directory Administrator Resume
Here is the Active Directory Administrator Resume example:
1431 Amethyst Drive
Lansing, MI 48910
Career Objective Looking for work as an Active Directory Administrator today in order to further advance my skills in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in administering the Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and Active Directory
- Familiarity with Active Directory infrastructure according standard processes and procedures
- Proficient with WebSphere, UNIX OS and Active Director
- Wide knowledge of Active Directory architecture design and implications
- Sound knowledge of debugging and troubleshooting the equipment
- Operational knowledge of software visualization and Intel server hardware
- Ability to work in a team, prioritize work effectively
Active Directory Administrator, November 2007 – Present
STG Incorporated., Lansing, MI
- Contributed to work as a part of the Active Directory Team.
- Maintained the hardware and software by preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Initiated the documentation of the system inventories and operating procedures.
- Supervised the system working, including the various changes and modification made to it.
- Upgraded the systems to the standards of the company.
- Provided call support to customers on a rotational basis.
Active Directory Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
M3 Solsves, Lansing, MI
- Upgraded the Active Directory system to the Windows 2008 to incorporate design.
- Studied various documents and applied new technologies to the existing system.
- Determined new encryption methods that include the new PCI requirements, preventing the encryption of the present operating system.
- Maintained all the window servers hosted in the international domain according to the regulations of PCI to facilitate automation and documentation.
- Designed the measurements for auditing and quality assurance.
- Supported the enterprise level application by windows plumbing.
- Maintained a record of all the security changes and modifications made to the system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Central College, Pella, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated