Advocacy Officer Resume
Here is the Advocacy Officer Resume example:
4503 Ashwood Drive
Estherville, IA 51334
Job Objective Seeking an Advocacy Officer position within a highly established organization in which my skills can be enhanced to benefit the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of issues related to legislation, education issues and politics
- Ability to investigate non-standard requests and problems
- Ability to develop policy papers and advocacy points
- Ability to prepare materials for distribution during meetings and briefings
- Ability to recruit, train, and supervise legal team members
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Professional Experience
Christian Aid, Estherville, IA
August 2005 – Present
Established and enforced advocacy and policy strategy.
Coordinated with key external partners.
Monitored development of messaging.
Designed web content, press releases and white papers.
Coordinated with internal teams and outlined results of strategy plans.
IUCN, Estherville, IA
May 2000 – July 2005
Aided designing advocacy efforts.
Carried out research on key issues.
Enforced research activities and formulated reports.
Outlined research and evaluation findings.
Formulated high-quality advocacy materials and analysis.
Coordinated with IRC colleagues at HQ.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology
Utica College, Utica, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated