3850 Oakwood Avenue
New York, NY 10003
Job Objective To obtain a position as Field Agency Account Manager with an established company in where I can enhance my skills and help the company to grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in online media marketing and advertising facilities
- Operational knowledge of carrier issuance systems
- Exceptional knowledge of customer services and internet models
- Remarkable ability to maintain effective relations with customers
- Deep ability to prepare a schedule and work in a team
- Amazing skills to prepare presentations for clients
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in analyzing structure
Field Agency Account Coordinator
Bluesky Agency, New York, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Administered policy renewals and made appropriate calls to clients.
- Assisted clients with state guidelines and selecting best option available.
- Coordinated with policy holder and insurance carriers and monitored customer services provided.
- Monitored work by executives and ensured client satisfaction and retention at all times.
- Managed related ancillary products according to customer requirement.
- Assisted teams in performing outreach calls and ensured optimal customer satisfaction.
- Facilitated in retaining existing clients and prepared required letters for same.
- Maintained knowledge on various Section125 to provide optimal customer services.
Agency Account Representative
MarketSense, New York, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided support to agency account manager and designed growth objectives for clients.
- Analyzed business operations and provided recommendations if any.
- Managed all specialized events and services and maintained good relations with clients.
- Evaluated complex technical issues and escalated issues if required.
- Prepared and maintained knowledge on various Internet businesses.
- Developed concepts for accounts and prepared procedures.
Agency Account Executive
MWW Group, New York, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed strategic plans and ensured achievement of all revenue objectives.
- Maintained effective relations with clients and maximized growth in revenue.
- Facilitated relationships with agencies and executives.
- Trained and provided guidance to sales members.
- Designed growth strategies for various products and services.
- Participated in various industry related conferences and events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management
Palmer Chiropractic University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated