1545 Westwood Avenue
Deerpark, NY 11729
Job Objective Hard-working, self-motivated Alumni Relations Manager seeks a full-time position with reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in managing alumni relations for various events and online resources
- Exceptional knowledge of web page development
- Deep knowledge of desktop publishing
- Remarkable ability to resolve all problems and manage multiple projects
- Outstanding ability to work in a flexible schedule
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled to work independently and take initiatives
- Proficient in event planning and fundraisers
- Skilled at managing volunteers
Alumni Relations Manager
MISI Company, Deerpark, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Administered in increasing numbers of alumni members.
- Developed new initiatives to gather more alumni for group.
- Prepared alumni communications and updated all knowledge such as website and newsletter.
- Prepared goals for implemented development plans.
- Managed database for alumni members and communicated through regular communication,
- Designed various alumni events and activities and provided support to all.
- Monitored and completed all administrative requirements.
Alumni Relations Coordinator
UCLA, Deerpark, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed special programs for final class students.
- Provided technical support to annual fund program and recruited students.
- Coordinated with Associate Director and managed all alumni events.
- Maintained a calendar of events and facilitated in sending appropriate invitations.
- Managed various events through new media communication.
- Oversaw all alumni donation and ensured optimal usage of same.
Alumni Relations Intern
CCG Investor Relations, Deerpark, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered social media tools and recruited alumni members.
- Maintained and ensured accuracy of database records and prepared required correspondence.
- Managed communication with alumni members on both national and international platforms.
- Trained students in alumni benefits and participate in various programs.
- Participated in alumni events and related activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Service Management
Vennard College, University Park, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated