Archives Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Archives Assistant Resume example:
2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective To obtain the position of Archives Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficient with office software applications, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Photoshop
- Skilled in accession, arranging, describing, and processing Collections
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks accurately and efficiently
- Ability to physically lift heavy boxes and exhibit props
- Ability to adapt with openness to learning
Northrop Grumman, Romeoville, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Researched, planned, and executed, exhibited and assisted in other archival outreach efforts.
- Coordinated and assisted in collection-specific activities and functions.
- Answered archives and special collections reference requests.
- Assisted in the paging, used and copied.
Mahoning Valley Historical Society, Romeoville, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Performed greeting patrons and answered basic reference questions
- Assisted in processing archival and man scripted collections.
- Created inventories, stamped and labeled folders and co-authorized.
- Assisted with preservation and conservation projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated