Assistant Branch Manager Resume
Here is the Assistant Branch Manager Resume example:
834 Ray Court
Laurinburg, NC 28352
Job Objective Seeking a chance to work with a growing company through filling the Assistant Branch Manager position and putting my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing cash and providing optimal levels of customer services while supervising efficient working
- Operational knowledge of financial instructions and related principles
- Deep knowledge of finance related computer applications
- Immense ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Outstanding ability to manage a team and motivate others
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written form
- Skilled to identify and resolve problems
- Proficient in developing sales and trained members
Assistant Branch Manager
Federal Credit Union, Laurinburg, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored all operational policies and ensured compliance to safety regulations and policies.
- Developed and implemented operational controls and mitigated all losses.
- Analyzed implement services and developed ways to improve customer services.
- Managed efficient working of branch and ensured customer and employee welfare.
- Monitored work of full time and part time employees and ensured adherence to all organization guidelines.
- Managed customer complaints and assisted in timely resolution for all.
- Participated in daily sales meetings and provided support to manager
- Provided support to all sales activities and related promotional activities.
RSC Equipment, Laurinburg, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed customer requirement and identified opportunities for prospective sales.
- Administered and managed opening of bank accounts.
- Assisted customers in all specialty areas of banking.
- Monitored customer enquiries, ensured timely resolution and maintained optimal relationships.
- Supervised effective working of staff and ensured efficient workflow in branch.
- Maintained and provided assistance to achieve all annual deposit growth plans for present and prospective customers.
Airgas Inc., Laurinburg, NC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained departmental functional and ensured compliance to all regulations and standards.
- Managed and investigated any teller losses.
- Administered and managed all transactions for employees and volunteers.
- Coordinated with managements and performed audit on branches for currency and travelers cheques.
- Trained and provided assistance to subordinates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Columbia College, Columbia, MO