2176 Meadowview Drive
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Job Objective Seeking dependable agency in which my Assistant Supervisor skills can advance and grow with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with SAP system, NovaManage, RT-CIM and Microsoft Office
- Strong customer services skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Flexible to work evenings, holidays and weekends
- Ability to perform assigned work tasks without more than normal supervision
Promega Corporation, Harrisonburg, VA
August 2005 to till date
- Analyzed and audited all daily cashier checkouts and provided recurring training when necessary.
- Analyzed and audited supervisor banks to ensure proper cash levels are on hand and balance.
- Ensured that all needed tools are available for cashiers to perform their duties.
- Ensured staffing levels continue to be adequate for the flow of traffic.
Carnival Cruise Lines, Harrisonburg, VA
June 2002 to July 2005
- Implemented production schedule.
- Established and adjusted work assignments.
- Consulted with manager regarding employee and performance management issues.
- Communicated with different levels of employees and management within the organization.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business
Bates Technical College, Tacoma, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated