Administrative Associate Resume Example
Here is the Administrative Associate Resume example:
14582 Baumhart Rd
Luling, LA 70070
Job Objective To obtain an Administrative Associate position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Remarkable administrative experience working in a fast-paced environment
Familiarity with office equipments ( copiers, faxes, scanners and postage machine)
Proficient in using email, calendar, word-processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation applications
Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task
Profound skills in writing and interpersonal communications
Excellent organization, meeting planning, and project management skills
Ability to handle routine and important assignments with minimal supervision
Administrative Associate, August 2005 to till date
Stanford University, Luling, LA
- Maintained the Head Coach’s schedule and calendar; arranged business travel; received email and reported to his attention.
- Received and logged all incoming telephone calls and requests for the Head Coach; and returned calls as directed by the Head Coach.
- Received and opened mails of the Head Coach and distributed general mails to appropriate department.
- Welcomed and greeted all visitors in a professional and timely manner.
- Assisted the Assistant Director of Operations with on-campus recruiting events and with incoming student-athlete’s during mid-year and summer transition.
- Coordinated with Media for scheduling Head Coach’s speaking engagements and media interviews.
Administrative Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Daymon Worldwide Inc., Luling, LA
- Supported multiple institutional sales professionals with general business and administrative needs.
- Managed to independently exercise good judgment, discretion and sound reasoning in making important decisions.
- Assisted in coordinating with senior level executives in preparation of marketing materials for presentations.
- Facilitated to Sort, screen, review and distribute incoming and outgoing mail; compose, edit, proofread correspondence and reports; and respond to a variety of written inquiries in a timely manner.
- Functioned as interface between management team and other departments.
- Handled confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- Performed other duties and special projects as needed or assigned.
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Northern State University, South Dakota, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated