Automotive Account Manager Resume
Here is the Automotive Account Manager Resume example:
2780 Chicago Avenue
Goshen, CA 93277
Job Objective To secure a position as Automotive Account Manager and to be considered a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing automotive sales and managing marketing services for various IT projects
- Exceptional knowledge of system development lifecycle and its requirements
- Operational knowledge of Automotive industry and associated products
- Outstanding ability to maintain good and profitable relations with clients
- Good understanding of characteristics of Automotive in end-use applications
- Immense ability to identify opportunities and work according to schedule
- Skilled to use Microsoft Office applications Lotus Notes and Salesforce.com.
- Amazing skills to perform troubleshoot on processes
- Proficient in maintaining good business relations
Automotive Account Manager
TRW Automotive, Goshen, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained good relations with clients in assigned region.
- Monitored all meetings and other correspondence made with clients.
- Evaluated features of product line and highlighted all its benefits.
- Coordinated with clients and provided necessary client support to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Facilitated acquisition of new accounts and ensured optimal customer services.
- Participated in all administrative process of client servicing.
- Assisted business development department in preparing new products for market.
- Managed all customer related activities effectively.
Atomic PR, Goshen, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed and ensured effective implementation of multiple marketing campaigns.
- Analyzed client knowledge and identified areas of improvement.
- Investigated all data and process related issues in client businesses.
- Coordinated with various departments and provided marketing solutions to clients.
- Maintained good relations with customers and vendors at all times.
- Participated in resolving all marketing issues.
Paychex, Goshen, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored all financial costs and prepared reports on all on a regular basis.
- Administered everyday activities of department such as design and developing complex programs.
- Ensured compliance to company guidelines in managing all work.
- Maintained good working relations with clients and agency staff.
- Prepared briefs for client presentation with help of account supervisors.
- Participated in monthly and weekly project status meetings for clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Judson College, Marion, AL
Master’s Degree in Business Administration Management
Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Ab Initio Administrator Resume Examples
- Academic Administrator Resume Examples
- Academic Manager Resume Examples
- Account Analyst Resume Examples
- Active Directory Administrator Resume Examples
- Activity Manager Resume Examples
- Admin Officer Resume Examples
- Admin Supervisor Resume Examples
- Admin Team Leader Resume Examples
- Administrative Associate Resume Examples