Back Office Manager Resume
Here is the Back Office Manager Resume example:
4284 Hill Haven Drive
Hewitt, TX 76643
Job Objective I would like to secure Back Office Supervisor position with a growing company where I can utilize my training and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing finances of health care industry
- Outstanding knowledge various organizational policies and procedures
- Deep knowledge of medical terminology
- Wide knowledge of wage and labor regulations
- Immense ability to work effectively with employees and supervise working
- Exceptional ability to manage all office complaints
- Ability to assume duties of back office personnel
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, clients
Back Office Supervisor
Parsons Brinckerhoff, Hewitt, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Assisted patients in all medical office formalities and ensured proper treatment.
- Prepared schedule of back office work and evaluated performance of all employees.
- Monitored all treatment delivered to patient and ensured its satisfaction.
- Maintained good relations with employees and patients.
- Ensured compliance to all company objectives and ensured regular quality improvement programs.
- Managed employee performance by various center managers.
- Participated in various clinical reviews and ensured correction of all deficiencies.
- Performed regular supervision of facility and ensured compliance to company standards.
Back Office Team Lead
ARGO Data Resource Corporation, Hewitt, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted in preparing patients for all physical examinations.
- Maintained all supplies and ensured a well stock supply room.
- Monitored smooth working of all clinical equipments and maintained records for same.
- Coordinated with patients and performed all urine drug screens such as DOT and non DOT and managed pick up and shipment of specimens.
- Performed back office functions such as managing records of patients and attending phone calls.
- Trained and developed training programs for subordinates in back office working.
Back Office Medical Assistant
CRT Capital, Hewitt, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared all patients for treatment according to Medical Director requirement.
- Maintained and operated office equipment.
- Assisted in maintaining and sanitizing room for patients.
- Documented medical records of clients and maintained it.
- Scheduled appointments for patients and greeted on arriving.
Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Services
Oklahoma Panhandle State University, Goodwell, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Ab Initio Administrator Resume Examples
- Academic Administrator Resume Examples
- Academic Manager Resume Examples
- Account Analyst Resume Examples
- Active Directory Administrator Resume Examples
- Activity Manager Resume Examples
- Admin Officer Resume Examples
- Admin Supervisor Resume Examples
- Admin Team Leader Resume Examples
- Administrative Associate Resume Examples