Bilingual Secretary Resume
Here is the Bilingual Secretary Resume example:
3731 Wilkinson Court
Fort Myers, FL 33905
Job Objective Seeking to work as Bilingual Secretary for the right company where I can provide excellent service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of performing clerical and administrative tasks in a bilingual institution
- Sound knowledge ofoffice procedures, record-keeping techniques, and customer service practices
- Commendable knowledge of using email, internetand MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with Infinite Campus and PeopleSoft software applications
- Ability to deal with staff, management and public in a diplomatic manner
- Ability to write and speak in two and more languages, fluently
KieTek International Inc, Fort Myers, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Handled and responded to information requests from callers and visitors, efficiently.
- Maintained and updated all client accounts and related files.
- Drafted and distributed official letters, e-mails, and reports, as requested.
- Handled and protected confidentiality of all records and correspondence for the organization.
- Attended committee meetings and wrote meeting minutes, correctly.
- Operated and maintained voice mail messaging systems and other office machinery.
1st Choice, LLC, Fort Myers, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Screened, answered, and routed phone calls and emails to appropriate personnel.
- Scheduled and coordinatedwork related appointments and meetings, as needed.
- Drafted and distributed official letters, memos,and reports, as requested.
- Developed, maintained,and updated filling system of the organization.
- Secured and maintained confidential data related to institution and clients.
- Ordered, monitored, and maintained inventory of office supplies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
Waynesburg University, Waynesburg, PA