Capture Manager Resume Example
Here is the Capture Manager Resume example:
3197 Cameron Road
Buffalo, NY 14202
Job Objective Looking for employment with company seeking an experienced Capture Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in developing businesses and assist in capture management
- Immense knowledge of public speaking
- Deep knowledge of DoD acquisition process
- Ability to work with flexible project schedule
- Ability to obtain all secret clearances
- Ability to develop efficient interpersonal relations
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written form
- Ability to prepare presentations and resolve all issues
CACI International, Inc, Buffalo, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Performed regular assessment of all competitive intelligence information.
- Performed analysis of all RFIs and RFPs and assisted in preparing various questions for customers.
- Prepared presentations for all customers and government organization and designed internal briefs.
- Collaborated with Business Development team to facilitate all RFP release.
- Planned and implemented all calendars on business systems and maintained accuracy.
- Maintained knowledge on capture management processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Alverno College, Milwaukee, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated