Chiropractic Receptionist Resume
Here is the Chiropractic Receptionist Resume example:
1527 Hurry Street
Salem, VA 24153
Job Objective Career minded Chiropractic Receptionist seeking a full-time position with company in need of hard-working, dedicated employees.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working in a Chiropractic and Medical office
- Deep knowledge of medical coding and the electronic medical billing systems
- Good understanding of insurance verification and claims
- Familiarity with ICD-9 and CPT codes
- Ability to check patients in and out, collect money from patients, schedule appointments and educate patients
- Ability to verify all information with the insurance companies
- Ability to maintain a record of all check in and checkout of patients
- Ability to multitasking and prioritizing the work
- Excellent face-to-face and phone communication skills
Chiropractic Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Scott Family Chiropractic, Salem, VA
- Greeted all patients and visitors with courtesy whether in person and on the telephone, answered to all their inquiries.
- Managed all customer request and scheduled appointments for the visitors.
- Ensured that the treatment room is available before giving appointment to the patients.
- Administered the patient appointments such as informing the service provider about the patient’s arrival or any delays.
- Maintained a neat and clean reception desk, patiently answered all patient queries.
- Prepared a record of individual patients such as their treatments, personal information and any necessary detail.
Chiropractic Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Access Chiropractic, Salem, VA
- Maintained a record of financials of the clinic such as the patients charges, any credit extended to them and processed all third party claims.
- Managed the inventory and equipments of the clinic, checked the supplies on a regular basis and placed orders in accordance to it.
- Verified all invoices for the supplies and coordinated with the external agencies for equipment maintenance and repair.
- Ensured that all confidential personal and financial information of the patient is maintained at all times.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Liberal Arts, American Graduate University, Covina, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Ab Initio Administrator Resume Examples
- Academic Administrator Resume Examples
- Academic Manager Resume Examples
- Account Analyst Resume Examples
- Active Directory Administrator Resume Examples
- Activity Manager Resume Examples
- Admin Officer Resume Examples
- Admin Supervisor Resume Examples
- Admin Team Leader Resume Examples
- Administrative Associate Resume Examples