Community Representative Resume
Here is the Community Representative Resume example:
3873 Ray Court
Wagram NC 28396
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Community Representative while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with volunteer programs, public relations and social community services
- Ability to answer emails, take customer phone inquiries, and analyze and verify suspicious orders
- Proficient with MS Office, database and spreadsheet management and internet
- Profound capability to multi-task, supervise and encourage volunteers
- Amazing relationship building, presentation, management and communication skills
American Cancer Society, Wagram NC
November 2006 – Present
- Executed various programs and administered key volunteers.
- Nurtured community relationships and involved in apt coalitions.
- Managed donations in cash and kind from businesses and the community.
- Handled income objectives for various fundraising events.
- Tracked constituents using Siebel system.
WCI Communities, Wagram NC
February 2001 – October 2006
- Coordinated with Nexon gamers and handled community-based marketing and promotional practices.
- Formulated fresh activities to increase gamer engagement and maintained forum communities.
- Assisted the Nexon support team and formulated regular reports.
- Coordinated about the player’s concerns with the development team.
- Handled daily tasks and executed duties assigned by the Community Manager.
Bachelor’s Degree In Psychology
Emory & Henry College, Emory, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated