Concession Supervisor Resume
Here is the Concession Supervisor Resume example:
1278 Ventura Drive
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Job Objective An experienced Concession Supervisor searching a position with an industry in which to practice my skills and put my training to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished management experience in guest-focused business (retail, and restaurant)
- Broad knowledge of food and beverage items and its storage methods
- Deep knowledge of various types of equipment and set up styles used in concessions
- In-depth knowledge of cash handling procedures, customer service principles, and cash register
- Familiarity with soda machines, food portables, warming units, and draft beer equipment
- Ability to resolving problems in a timely manner and by developing alternative solutions
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to count currency and inventory with accuracy
Concession Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino, Inc., Santa Cruz, CA
- Ensured all employees are notified of change in schedules.
- Participated in the interviewing and on-boarding of new employees to promote longevity of staff.
- Maintained and operated concession stands.
- Participated in auditing closing inventory in stands, and monthly inventory surveys.
- Conducted monthly stand lead meetings and pre-event meetings at each event.
Concession Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
FMC Ice Sports, Santa Cruz, CA
- Ensured cleanliness of concession operations and prepared cleaning schedules.
- Coordinated readiness of concession stands to open for events in a timely manner with Warehouse Supervisor and Operations Supervisor.
- Liaised between management and workers and informed management about problems within the stand.
- Ensured stand is completely set up prior to opening time of events.
- Prepared stand sheets and event closing procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Saint Norbert College, De Pere, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated