Confidential Secretary Resume
Here is the Confidential Secretary Resume example:
3486 West Fork Street
Helena, MT 59601
Job Objective Career-minded Confidential Secretary in search of position with company where my skills and abilities can be used to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of confidential secretarial, administrative and clerical tasks in an office setting
- In-depth knowledge of office practices and public relations activities
- Remarkable knowledge of company hierarchy and departmental procedures
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, database, and modern office equipments
- Ability to protect confidentiality of sensitive company and departmental information
- Ability to deal with various clients and employees of the organization, in a diplomatic manner
Catskill Regional Medical Center, Harris, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Responded to incoming phone calls and interacted with office visitors, promptly and politely.
- Prepared and provided official correspondence, contracts, and reports, as required.
- Gathered, analyzed, filed, and managed all confidential and non-confidential data.
- Organized, scheduled, and coordinated in-house andexternal meetings.
- Utilized and maintained the filing systems and Information Management Systems.
- Built and maintained strong business relationships with attorneys, vendors, and financial institutions.
Harrison Medical Center, Helena, MT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and maintained meeting schedules, appointment calendar and travel itineraries.
- Drafted and delivered official correspondence, legal documents, and memos, properly.
- Created and submitted all work related reports, as requested and on time.
- Updated and maintained the filing system of the office, in an efficient manner.
- Interpreted and complied with all applicable organization procedures and policies.
- Interacted and worked with colleagues, management, and other personnel of the organization, in a positive manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Bryan College, Dayton, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated