Contract Administrator Resume Example
Here is the Contract Administrator Resume example:
2065 Rogers Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Objective Contract Administrator looking for work with your organization starting today.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience working with various contracts such as CPAF and FFP
- Expertise in working with the performance based contracts
- Sound knowledge of the ISO and CMMI procedures and audits
- Familiarity with proposal preparation and analysis, cost and price analysis, contract change processing
- Wide knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations governing contracting processes
- Ability to handle confidential information and work accordingly
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages
- Ability to work with data application software such as Filemaker Pro
- Excellent administrative, prioritization and organizational skills
Contract Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Defense Contract Management Agency, Cincinnati, OH
- Assisted in managing the files of the legal department and maintain written records of the same.
- Prepared various contracts and agreements for the customer such as non disclosure agreements and contract services agreements.
- Monitored the contracts and resolved any clauses that need to be met by both the parties with the help of the Pixar attorney.
- Recorded the contract obligations by creating and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Helped the lawyers in the department to prepare documents and get a final signature.
- Ensured that the insurance requirements are in place for the Pixar contract.
Contract Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Global Brass and Copper, Cincinnati, OH
- Assisted in the preparation and review of the proposals and administered the working of the major contracts.
- Maintained interpersonal relationships with the internal as well as external customers.
- Prepared contracts primarily for the Federal government customers.
- Monitored the contracts, ensured that the contract is in compliance with the company policies and procedures.
- Reviewed the contracts regularly to ensure smooth working and meeting all the customer needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, St. Andrews Presbyterian College, Laurinburg, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated