County Clerk Resume
Here is the County Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Edwardsville, IL, 62025
Job Objective To obtain a County Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
County Clerk, May 2004 – Present
City of San Antonio, Edwardsville, IL
- Administered the functioning of County department responsible for issuing licenses, maintaining vital statistics, registration of voters and conducting elections.
- Expedited issuance of County licenses (marriage, motel, liquor, bingo).
- Maintained records and issued certificates of Vital Statistics (birth death, marriage).
- Computed tax extensions and Mobile Home Privilege Taxes and maintained accurate County maps.
- Supervised preparation of the departmental budget; projecting expenditures and monitored budget expense.
- Adopted policies and procedures for the County Office operations.
- Reported departmental activities to the County Board as required.
County Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Earthjustice, Edwardsville, IL
- Assisted the general public with questions and concerns about court records and judicial procedure.
- Reviewed legal documents for completeness, adequacy, and accuracy.
- Acted upon adoption, mental illness, traffic, family, and small claims cases, as well as appeals, using manual and automated processes.
- Scheduled court dates and attended court hearings to record events.
- Managed filing and indexing documents on any new or ongoing action for civil, criminal, probate, juvenile.
- Determined processing as required and took necessary action in accordance with court rules.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experienced in principles and practices of accounting and bookkeeping
- Able to organizing and prioritizing work and manage time
- Ability to stay focused and not be easily distracted
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Ability to recognize and diffuse escalating, difficult behaviors
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated