2909 Maryland Avenue
Feather Sound, FL 34622
Job Objective Searching for the right company in which my training as a Credentialing Specialist can help the organization progress and increase the cliental.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in healthcare credentialing
- Huge knowledge of Credentialing Accreditation
- Deep knowledge of health care and credentialing industry
- Familiarity with professional telephone etiquette
- Amazing ability to work with minimal supervision
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple tasks
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
Tennessee-Nashville-Shared Services, Feather Sound, FL
May 2006 – Present
- Aided credentialing process and intermediary with MSO.
- Maintained all credentials files.
- Reviewed collection of information received.
- Analyzed potential red flags.
Scripps Mercy Hospital, Feather Sound, FL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed primary source verification of new applicants.
- Maintained accurate updated database.
- Imparted quality oversight and analysis.
- Aided travel to facilities and participated in Credentialing meetings
- Coordinated with Medical Staff Coordinators and Managers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Management
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated