Data Entry Processor Resume
Here is the Data Entry Processor Resume example:
1729 Grey Fox Farm Road
Houston, TX 77063
Job Objective To apply my skills, education and knowledge to gain employment as a Data Entry Processor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in gathering specimen and processing data entry operation
- Profound knowledge of confidential practices and laws for applicable data
- Operational knowledge of rules and regulations for data entry processes and systems
- Solid understanding of steps and process for return value maximization
- Strong knowledge of typing and data entry procedures and methods
- Familiarity about basic accounting procedures and process
- Proficient in conversing with customers and solving driver complaints professionally
- Ability to utilize all routine office equipments effectually
- Ability to collect and analyze data using statistical methods
- Ability to learn and cope with new software and perform well in fast moving professional environment
Data Entry Processor
Fossil Inc., Houston, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Complied with laboratory process as essential for specimen processing.
- Identified accurately apt storage temperature, containers and tubes for every test variant.
- Identified specimen requirement, consulted specimen processing manager as required.
- Used apposite resources to respond to queries put up by customers and apt specimen processing.
- Engaged in all quality assurance programs held in department.
- Identified personal limitations and asked for guidance from managers as required.
- Studied and searched for laboratory information system flags and alerts and implemented apt actions.
Data Entry Processor
Aerotek Professional Services, Houston, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Segregated all electronic records as per Image Workflow within Intermedix billing system and individual files.
- Attached important documents related to patient utilizing Scan Filer numbers and Account Transactions.
- Prepared email and printed EOBs, HCFAs and other related documents from IMX.
- Ensured to complete different projects as allocated by management.
- Supported teammates while processing operations as per instructions from management.
- Entered details in loan applications in electronic medium.
- Ensured to get essential documents delivered to members on timely basis.
Associate Degree in Business
Meridian Community College, Meridian, MS