Department Administrator Resume
Here is the Department Administrator Resume example:
2267 Mcwhorter Road
Greenwood, MS 38930
Objective Looking for work as a Department Administrator within the organization in order to advance and grow in the industry.
- Remarkable experience in office administration
- Sound knowledge of budgeting and cost for operational analysis
- Outstanding knowledge of the accounting, purchasing and bookkeeping procedures
- Ability to administer the work of the technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to organize projects
- Ability to keep the information confidential
- Familiarity in computer systems such as MS Office
Department Administrator, November 2007 – Present
University of Michigan, Greenwood, MS
- Planned the department’s fiscal budget and the various other related financial functions of the department.
- Planned the development of the facility such as the expansion of the facility, relocation and acquiring new equipments to achieve the objective of the facility.
- Developed new policies and procedures to ensure efficiency in the patient care.
- Consulted in the working of other divisions and Foundation Departments that are outside the foundation.
Department Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Medical College of Wisconsin, Greenwood, MS
- Monitored the business and administrative processes of the school facility, ensured the effective delivery of the services.
- Coordinated with the other school and university offices.
- Studied and interpreted the policies to manage complex administrative problems.
- Supervised the staff and managed the front desk operation for the department.
- Prepared the financial reports for the department and planned the budget accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finlandia University, Hancock, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated